mindfulness training in the workplace
We train people in mindfulness, enabling them to function better in high performance environments and at all levels in organisations.
The trainings we offer have been subject to considerable research. There have been thousands of studies conducted on various aspects of mindfulness and, on this basis, we can say with some confidence that mindfulness training
- enhances focus and attention
- increases self-awareness and the awareness of others
- raises levels of resilience and emotional intelligence
- strengthens cognitive effectiveness
The skills we teach enable you to
- listen more attentively
- be more emotionally alert
- communicate more clearly
- direct your thoughts more appropriately
- focus more consistently
- empathise more readily
- renew yourself effectively
This makes for greater all round effectiveness. People who are more adept at working with their minds and mental states perform better. That benefits their teams, their colleagues, clients, customers and all other stakeholders.
And that makes for a better world - for all of us.